Pages

Clothing Overload

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Could it be? Yes! 
I am updating the blog after a much deserved two months off. 
I have to say that I like sharing my finds, but I really
don't like taking pictures and uploading them. I don't think 
anyone really likes doing that. I was planning on 
going out tonight, but the weather has kept me in. 
I hate staying in at home. But it's good for our 15 readers out there, 
because you get to look at all of my new finds!
*Sorry for the poor picture quality*



Brand new from Target. $2.99


 Brand new from Target. $2.99! I think this is a
child sweater but I don't care. I will wear whatever I want
and I don't care how old I am. 



I wore this last night and got so many compliments! $3.99. 


 Kirna Zabete top. $3.99. I saw this at
the Edwardsville Goodwill and it was $2 more there. 
I went there last week and noticed that EVERYTHING there 
was priced higher than the GC store. I probably
won't be going back anytime soon. 




 Kirna Zabete top. $2.99. 




OMG. I saw this top at Target a WEEK before I bought it from Goodwill
and it was $24.99. I got it for $2.99! 





It still had the tags when I purchased it!



 Old Navy top. $2.99. 



This skirt was adorable when I tried it on. 
I got it today and I saw several of them. 
Check it out if you're in the GC area!
$3.99



 Close up of the print. 


 Kirna Zabete skirt. This picture kind of sucks,
but it's a really pretty blue. Click on the link if you want
to see a better picture of it. $3.99.



 Kirna Zabete skirt. $2.99. 




OMG this dress is cute, cute, cute! It has pockets and 
is a really pretty plum color. It was a splurge at $6.99.



It 's still $17.48 online and was originally $49.99!




The GC Goodwill had TONS of these tubs in a bunch of 
different colors. I got four of them for $1 each. 



And there ya have it folks. 
This will probably be my last post for 
another two months. Just kidding. But I will
be busy for the next couple weeks because I am going to Haiti on Friday!
I can't wait to go and to tell everyone about it. I am also 
thrilled that hockey is back.
Let's. Go. Blues. 


Please share our link on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network!
Thanks for reading. 

May the odds be ever in your favor. 

-Ari-

No comments:

Post a Comment