Pages

I Forgot My Zumba Shoes........

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

.........so I'll update the blog. I got all the way to the Y and was so worried abut remembering socks, that I forgot shoes. Bummer. So I ran into the Goodwill on my way home. Yay! I'm writing this from my phone for the first time, so let me know if it looks weird. This will be a fast post because we are leaving for Haiti late tomorrow night/early Friday morning, so keep us in your prayers! Anyway, here is what I spotted at the GC Goodwill tonight!

The top left picture is a brand new accent chair that was $49.99. It was in the window and it probably won't be there long. The top right picture is a brand new tunic from Target. $3.99. Target must have overstock in Valentine's Day merchandise because they had TONS of bags. Pick up a few in the area! Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!


Please don't take all of the good stuff while I'm gone, but hopefully you'll get out and find some good things this weekend!

*May the odds be ever in your favor*
-Ari-

No comments:

Post a Comment