Pages

Merry Easter!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

So this happened today...

That is the view from my window today. I think mother nature might be confused. 
Due to the fact that I am snowed in with a sick husband, I thought I might update the blog. It's much better than cleaning or entering grades. 

I stopped by the Goodwill on Monday and picked up these gems:
More workout clothes from Target. I have almost reached my goal of replacing the pit-stained Tshirts with this line of clothes. 


 A pair of Old Navy pants for work. They still had the tags and I got them on sale for 1.50. 


And last but not least this adorable pocket shirt from JCREW that was on sale for 2.50.  I spend a whopping 11 bucks and some change. 

We already have been called off for tomorrow. I will always welcome a four day weekend. Although it means we have to go one day longer at the end of the year, I'm not going to complain about sleeping in.

Goodwill is also running a special this month! When you donate on Wednesdays, you can get a pair of movies tickets! I know that there is only one more Wednesday left in March, but I just heard about it. Would have been good to know before I went and saw OZ this weekend.  You can click below to find out more details. 



Happy Hunting!
-Ashlie-




2 comments:

  1. Brr...my yard looks like your yard! I will keep thinking "spring thoughts!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say it's supposed to be 62 on Sunday! Midwest weather + children = lots of coughing and sneezing students by Tuesday. :)

      Delete