Pages

Summer Fever

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hello blogging friends! Well unlike Ari I have always been a winter girl. I love the cold and snow, and most of all wearing layers. But this winter, I haven't really been loving the cold. In fact, I am really looking forward to summer for the first time in a long time. I think it has A LOT to do with the fact that I will have the summer off, which I haven't had since I was 16. Sooooo, when I walked into Goodwill to look for some workout clothes, I may have gotten distracted. All of the dresses below are 
Mossimo dresses from Target: A. $4.99 B. $3.99 C. $4.99 D. $3.99                                                                                                      
                                                                                                           
                                                           
LOFT Jeans $3.00
       Whoops. Yup, I think I am ready for summer now. I also LOVE my green jeans. I have been wanting to buy a pair from Old Navy but couldn't bring myself to spend $30.00 when they will probably only good for one season. But I couldn't resist $3.00 for a trend.

     Now I did actually get what I was looking for. I have always been active and been an avid walker, but lately that hasn't been cutting it. I put on 13 pounds and went up a pant size. Growing up is pretty stupid sometimes. So, I joined the gym and quickly realized that my paint stained sweatpants and tshirts were pretty sad. I went to Target yesterday and to look at their activewear but thought they were a bit expensive.

So I scored these items that were in Target yesterday, full price.


Champion Duo Dry Max Capris-$ 3.99
Champion Duo Dry Max Sleeveless- $2.00


I also picked up a couple of running shorts. 
New Balance and Athletic Works $1.00/$2.00

I have never believed in "getting ready" to go to the gym (putting on makeup, brushing my hair). But good golly I looked at myself in the mirror during a workout and was slightly embarrassed at how awful I looked. We are talking sweatpants that are a size too big and tshirts that have pit stains. No one wants to see that. So, hopefully now I will look like I haven't completely given up on myself. 

Goodwill also had a TON of tanks and camis from Target, as well as jeweled flats (which I bought but was tired of taking pictures :). I hope you all have as much luck as I did. 

Happy Hunting!
-Ashlie














































No comments:

Post a Comment