Pages

Game of Thrones is On.......

Sunday, April 1, 2012

And I have no idea what is going on in this show. So I guess I will update the blog. I don't mind sitting down to write the posts, but I really hate taking pictures and uploading them to my computer. I've been thrifting lots of times since my last post, but I don't feel like taking pictures, and I don't like writing posts without pictures, so I just don't post anything. Or I am too busy watching The Hunger Games or painting my nails. I should win blogger of the year. But since Game of Thrones is on and I'm too lazy to go to the store, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to fill you in on what I have been finding. 




First up is one of my favorite deals that you can get at any time. I got this Eric Carle book and plush from Kohl's. It's part of their Kohl's Cares charity and you can get the hard cover book and plush bear for $5 each. I always think this is a steal because this book would normally be at least $15. If you have never hear of this deal, the books and plushes are always near the registers and they usually have 4 selections from the same author. As you can see, the current author is Eric Carle. I'm not sure how often they change their selections, but I feel like there are different books every time I go. I have bought these countless times for birthdays, baby showers, and for my fellow teachers. 

*Because the proceeds of these items go to charity, you cannot use coupons or Kohl's Cash to purchase them. I learned that the hard way.*





Next, are two more items I found this weekend. I got a $10 coupon to Kohl's in the mail and I wanted to use it before expired today. NEVER go to Kohl's without coupons. They had tons of cute spring items and I loved this top when I saw it. I grabbed it quickly because Kohl's can suck me in and I didn't want to be there forever. It was a Candie's top and was marked $38. It was half off which made it $19, and with my coupon I got it for $9. Holler! The shorts that I smartly covered with the top, I purchased brand new with tags at Goodwill for $4. This brings the grand total of my outfit to about $13. How about that for some mental math?






So there ya have it folks. I hope you are all getting some great deals in your hood. Also, share our blog if you think it is helpful. If you want to. It's not that serious. 

May the odds be ever in your favor.

-Ari-

1 comment:

  1. Game of thrones is a great show! Nice job on the rest of the blog to though.

    ReplyDelete