Pages

I Can't Believe I Found This Stuff!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Most of you who are reading this probably already know about the insane dress I found at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. 






Can you believe this dress? It was hanging at the front of the store and I could not believe my eyes. The dress came from Francesca's Collection and was marked at $54! I wasn't even planning on going into the thrift store that day, but I'm so glad I did! I went in to look for Cardinals shirts for kids at school. But more on that later. Now, Francesca's is fairly new to the area, and I have yet to make a purchase from there. I have been in there a few times and their stuff is super cute, but it's a little pricey for me. I can't wait to wear it this summer!


Next, we have this super cute owl vase that I found for $2.50. Owls are super trendy and I'm starting to get a little sick of them. But this was too adorable and fits perfectly on my coffee table. If any of you out there are into the owl trend, the Granite City Salvation Army had TONS of little owl knick knacks in their house section. Some of them had weird colors and textures, but a little spray paint could fix those in a snap! 


I was going to show you all of the Cardinals shirts I found, but the uploader won't let me post them. I guess those pics will have to wait. 
I hope the 7 of you are enjoying reading this, and please share it if you think other people will like it too. Thanks everybody. 


May the odds be ever in your favor

*Ari*



P.S. Let us know if you have questions about thrifting. We would love to answer them!







No comments:

Post a Comment