Pages

Last Post Continued

Sunday, April 22, 2012

In my last post where I found the amazing Francesca's dress, I told you that I went in to look for Cardinals shirts for kids at school. We were taking the safety patrols on a field trip and most of them had never been to a game, let alone own Cardinals shirts. As a huge Cardinals fan, I couldn't let any kid go to a game without STL gear, so I made it my mission to find everyone a shirt. I didn't want to spend more than $20 and I needed to buy about 10 shirts. Here is what I  came up with!




With the exception of the rally squirrel shirt, I found all of these at Salvation Army for less than $1 each. The rally squirrel I found at Hibbet Sports for around $4. I also purchased a couple more from Hibbet, but I didn't photograph them before I gave them away. 


Everyone except me! I was taking the picture. 



Sweet girls. 



Everyone had a blast and looked adorable! The Cards lost 5-3, but the kids got to see a home run and fireworks. I think most of them thought we won whenever they saw the fireworks. Ooops. 


May the odds be ever in your favor. 

-Ari-


P.S. Shout out to Gina and Ramonda for pitching in on the shirts!




No comments:

Post a Comment