Pages

So Many Cute Finds!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello to our 14 followers out there! I hope you're enjoying the summer. I for one LOVE the heat! Swimming and sundresses are my fave, so I'm not ready for the weather to cool down anytime soon. I've been thrifting like crazy the last couple weeks and I would love to show you what I have found. The first few pictures are things I found TODAY! 




I got this to wear this fall over all of my sundresses that I'm not ready to put away. I got this TODAY and there were TONS of them at the GC Goodwill. $2.99


 I got this TODAY as well. I've been into shorts this summer and I thought it would be cute to wear this with another bright color! #yolo $2.99

 I got this dress for work. It's not my typical forever 21 style, but I guess that's ok since I'm 27. There were tons of these TODAY as well, and there was another style in purple. Plus there are pockets. BONUS! $4.99


I got this rug a couple weeks ago. I love the bright colors and it goes with my kitchen perfectly!



Cute, right? $3.00




I found this adorable umbrella shoved in the back corner of the store. So fetch. 


 I love the stripes. $2.00



I normally don't wear maxi dresses, but I loved this when I put it on! America's Next Top Model!
$4.99 


All of these items were purchased at the Goodwill in lovely Granite City. People have told me they enjoy this blog, so PLEASE share it on facebook, twitter, or pinterest. I like doing this because I want everyone to find great deals too! I'd love to hear about your thrifting finds, so please share anything you find with us. Thanks for reading. 


May the odds be ever in your favor
-Ari-


No comments:

Post a Comment