Pages

Liquid Luck

Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello friends! I know I just posted a few days ago but I couldn't wait to share what I just found. This may be one of the best finds since the beginning of time. 


Can you believe this trench? I know it's summer and I won't be wearing it for awhile, but I couldn't pass it up. I can't remember if I showed this to Ashlie yet. She's gonna lose her mind. 



I looked this up on the Target website and it's still on sale for $49.99! 



This is what I paid for it! Score! $6.99 is a bit of a splurge for Goodwill, but it's my favorite color AND it's waterproof. I know I will wear it all the time. I have no idea why this is still full price on the website, which leads me to my next tip. Always look for stains, rips, or missing buttons if a deal looks too good to be true. I found a little dirt smudge on the belt, but it's nothing a Tide stick can't handle. 




I also found this cute floral clutch the same day. $2.99!


Adorbs. 


According to this outfit, it looks like I'm ready for spring, which I am totally not! I live for the summer and I am sad that August it right around the corner. Boo. Going back to school is the worst. 
Please share this on facebook, twitter, pinterest, or your blog if you like us. Thanks for reading!


May the odds be ever in your favor.
-Ari-
*The Hunger Games is out on DVD August 18! I can't wait! My bootleg copy from NYC is cutting it anymore. 








No comments:

Post a Comment