Pages

I Meant to Post this Yesterday........

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

but the Olympics were on. 
And we all know that I accomplish nothing when the Olympics are on. 
This will be a short little post but I wanted to share some things 
I spotted at the GC Goodwill yesterday. 



There were a TON of these little rust colored dresses. I saw sizes 2-14. 
They were all spread throughout the dress racks, so if you don't see them right away, you might have to dig a little. I think they had pockets too. But don't quote me on that. You can see the purple dresses on the rack behind the rust dress, and there were a ton of those as well. 
All brand new and cost $4.99.


We all know that back to school sucks, but I guess it will be here soon. Boo. There's nothing I hate more than the end of summer. But to cheer you up a little, Goodwill had a TON of spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, and looseleaf paper.  (There was more than what's in the picture) I didn't look through all of the paper, but everything I saw was college ruled. And everything was 19 cents. Brilliant! I watched a LOT of Harry Potter this weekend, and I definitely do not say "brilliant" enough. I need to work on that. 


Please share us on facebook, twitter, pinterest, or your blog if you like us! 
You can even share us if you think we're stupid. 
We're not that picky.


May the odds be ever in your favor.

-Ari-



3 comments:

  1. I bought that orange dress and I love it. Thank you Ari for keeping "our" blog alive. - Ashlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Thanks Ari!...Ashlie Is So Boring. And My Phone Is Weird For Capitalizing Every Weird.

    ReplyDelete