Pages

Sorry for the Delay

Monday, July 2, 2012

 No, you're eyes aren't fooling you. This is a new post you are seeing! 
Life has been happening and we haven't had time to sit and write something interesting!
Here are some of the reasons why:

Ashlie
1. new house
2. summer job
3. hubby graduation from the academy
4. went to NYC

Ari
1. back to back trips from DC to NYC
2. summer school. yuck. 
3. baseball
4. Olympic Trials
5. sleep
6. workin on my tan

I promise we (mostly Ari) will get back to blogging this week! But until then, I will share some pics from our trip to the Big Apple!




My first Broadway show!



Autographs from the cast with our new friend Katy!


Second Broadway show!

Pictures with the cast members!

                  Times Square                                                              Hot dog fingers




More hot dogs!


9/11 Memorial



What happens when you get off the subway at 1 a.m. with no umbrella. 

 The Newsies tweeted me!



 Spumoni with our lovely hosts!



Jeremy Jordan! Star of the Newsies and Joyful Noise!


 Coney Island!


 Times Square


Last night at Rock of Ages. 


One of the cast members from Rock of Ages.  


New York was magical and I can't wait to go back. It was expensive and I spent a lot of money. Sorry this post had nothing to do with getting any deals. Please shoot us a comment if you're reading this. I guess it's cool writing this stuff down, but if I know people are reading it, I will probably write posts more often. 


May the odds be ever in your favor!
-Ari-

2 comments:

  1. I read ALL your posts and LOVE them just the same! Makes me miss thrift-stores and summer in the Lou! You know if you ever make it over to Europe...you'll have a free place to stay (meals included) and a travel guide! :) Keep up the awesome blogging! -Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics and read all of the post as well! I haven't been as lucky finding deals like you guys bit I am going to keep on hunting :)

    ReplyDelete