Pages

I think blogs are lame......

Monday, March 5, 2012

but Ashlie is making me do this. I love a good bargain and what started as a joke is now the blog you see before you. For starters, I think blogs without pictures are SUPER lame, so without further adieu  


This was one of my best Goodwill finds to date. These are suede Missoni for Target pumps. I found them at our local Goodwill, brand new with tags. I have seen them on ebay for as much as $38.99. Yours truly purchased them for just $5.99. I actually found lots of brand new Missoni items, but I am already getting sick of writing this so those pictures will have to wait. I don't know if Ashlie knows what she's getting into. I have a feeling I will be doing all of the shopping, and she will be doing the hard labor. We'll see how this goes. 

-Ari-

No comments:

Post a Comment