Pages

It's not a Rice Krispies Treat.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Once again, Ashlie has convinced me that I need to share this find with you. Since I'm not working today, I guess I'll show you what I found.........








At first glance, you may think it's a giant Rice Krispies Treat. However, it is a brand new shag rug that I purchased at our local Goodwill. The price tag said $120.00, and I stole it for $29.99! Holler! Since I want all to love thrifting as much as I do, here's tip number one of many to come. 



1. Ask the employees when they receive deliveries. After I became besties with everyone that works at our Goodwill, I found out that they receive a truck load from Target every Saturday. They also told me that all employees work on Saturdays, which means they are able to unload and stock the floor faster. All Goodwills receive shipments from Target and you can often find brand new merchandise with the tags still attached. I have found such great things lately, and I hope you venture out to a Goodwill near you. If you know where I live, stay away from my Goodwill. Kidding! But seriously.
May the odds be ever in your favor.


-Ari-

No comments:

Post a Comment