Pages

My Addiction

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ari might not love to blog just yet, but I am completely addicted. It started with the First Grade Parade (look it up, she's amazing) and it just snowballed from there. Blogging has definitely helped me with my first year of teaching and continues to inspire me all the time! Now, my other addiction is coats. I own more coats/jackets/fleece than I do shoes....it's pretty sad. So you can imagine my happiness when I stumbled upon this little gem at Goodwill a couple Saturdays ago...



Yup, an Express trench coat for a whopping $15.00. One of the buttons was a little loose but it was nothing that my friend Tina B couldn't fix! I can't help but think that this was a steal. I tried to look up the original price but I didn't have much luck. It seems to be waterproof too. This weekend I spilt pink lemonade on it and it just rolled right off.  :)  It's perfect for fall or spring and I have received so many compliments on it! 

Speaking of spring...the weather here has been so warm. Can't wait to find some deals on dresses and skirts. Happy hunting!
*Ashlie*

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is so addictive...and then add in Pinterest...OMGosh!

    I am a new follower and a 1st grade teacher. I share lots and lots of *freebies* on my blog and would love for you to hop over for a visit! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! How did you find us?

    ReplyDelete