Pages

Spring is here, or is that summer?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

 ...and you know what that means? Cadbury egg commercials are on T.V! It truly makes me smile no matter how many times it is played.

Anyway, with the weather being around 80 degrees here lately, I decided to break out my dresses this week. Well sorta. I have been too lazy to take out all of my spring clothes so I have pretty much been digging through the containers and pulling out what I think might be the piece I want. Yup, makes complete sense.

Saturday was a very productive day at the ol' Goodwill. Ari was sick and down for the count so I had to venture in by myself. The sunglasses were a splurge at 2.99. I don't usually pay more than a dollar for my sunglasses because I will break or lose them. 
The dress is Target Xhilaration and was 4.99. It actually has a lot of purple in it but my really expensive non iphone camera couldn't pick it up.
 Even though it is pretty much summer here, I had to buy the comfy New York and Company dust ruffle (isn't that what the kids are calling it these days?) for 2.99. My classroom usually reaches about 60 degrees when it gets hot outside so this little gray number is a great thing to keep in the class so I don't freeze to death.

I'm pretty sure this is the time of year when people start going through their spring clothes and start getting rid of things so keep your eyes peeled. OR you could just call your friend who loves hand-me-downs and just give her the stuff you don't want so she doesn't have to spend any money at all......ARI. :)

Happy hunting!
*Ashlie*



5 comments:

  1. There's a typo in there..."but the comfy..." should be buy. ;-P Nice ending, and your signature is cooler than Ari's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trey, I love you that took the time to even read this! Thanks for the typo tip. Please come see us soon!

      Delete
  2. Suck it, Trey! Clearly, you haven't read The Hunger Games. Otherwise, you would understand my signature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Haven't gotten around to that one yet. Good?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete