Pages

Ok ok........

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I have to admit, I'm not hating this as much as I thought. I may even like it a little, but I definitely do not love it. Since I'm off today and there's only so many episodes of 16 & Pregnant I can watch, I GUESS I'll share with you the photo that started it all. 






I found all of this (again) at our local Goodwill. I was so excited when I found the Missoni flats. They were brand new, with the tags still attached. Even though they were 3 sizes too big, I could not just leave them there. Plus I have a dear friend (cough...cough...Ashlie) who just happens to have feet 3 sizes bigger than mine! What are the odds? They are listed on ebay for as much as $54.99, and I got them for $5.99.  I posted this picture to facebook and got tons of unexpected comments. After that, I felt that I had to go back all the time to see all of the good stuff I could find. I definitely see how extreme couponers get so pumped. 
Thanks to everyone who is reading this, especially Tessa and Sydney for following us. Whatever that means. 
Happy Hunting! May the odds be ever in your favor. 

-Ari-

2 comments:

  1. Being followed means good things! Like...when I'm sitting at work and I see you have a new blog...and I read it. And it's funny, so I laugh. And then I wish Goodwill had these kinds of finds when I still lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving us our first comment! We are happy you think our blog is funny because we don't think it is.

    ReplyDelete