Pages

People Ask Me All the Time........

Friday, March 16, 2012

When are you gonna have kids? Why don't you guys have kids? Don't you want to have kids? 
And blah blah blah blah blah.......
I have several responses. In no particular order they are:


1. When I'm 30 or older.
2. When I don't feel like doing whatever I want anymore. 
3. I already have 27 kids I see everyday.
4. I'm not sure if I want kids. 
5. When I don't feel like sleeping anymore.


With that being said, I have a couple dear friends who have babies and I do like buying cute little things for them when I am out. I have been very sick since last Friday and yesterday I was feeling tons better. So, I decided to take a quick trip to my favorite store and was so happy with the treasures I found. 









Cute, right? Each of these pieces were brand new with tags and cost me $1 apiece. 
I thought they would be so cute on my friend Angel's little girl, Elliot Grace. I just purchased these yesterday, and they had several of them in the baby section. Go check them out if you're in my area! 
May the odds be ever in your favor. 


-Ari-

No comments:

Post a Comment